Friday, September 26, 2014
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014
- The worst election result for Labour since 1922 - a number of reasons which will be discussed at large in coming weeks...
- John Banks found guilty but not yet convicted or sentenced...
- Desmond Tutu glad Nelson Mandela is dead and doesn't have to see what has happened to his country...
- Cunliffe in fight for survival
- Labour's Cunliffe calls for leadership primary
- Cunliffe calls for leadership primary
- Behind the Armour: Future Knights...
- Labour leadership contest likely
- Election 2014: Election delivers moment of truth
Friday, September 19, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Greenwald claims NZ data already collected
US journalist Glenn Greenwald says he will release information todayshowing New Zealanders have been the target of mass surveillance by the GCSB and international spy agencies.
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Saturday, September 13, 2014
|Scandal (album) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Key on the outer?
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/asia-pacific/2014/09/scandal-hangs-over-new-zealand-election-2014937043838150.html Watch video here:
Thursday, September 11, 2014
|Cover of Dirty Politics|
A week to go and nothing is yet set in stone. 'Dirty Politics' which was intended to damage the Left not the Right, is now a thing of the past. Political parties are now discussing policies and this is a positive thing. National has nothing positive to deliver, but Labour has plenty. I just hope we don't run out of time to influence those swing voters who haven't voted yet.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Sunday, September 7, 2014
|Hone Harawira, 2006 portrait photo. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
“Before John Key talks about the piddling tax cuts he plans for low and middle income families today he needs to explain why he only pays 2.8% of his income on tax while a minimum wage worker pays 28% tax,” says MANA Movement leader Hone Harawira.
“How is it that workers are paying tax rates ten times higher than the Prime Minister?”
“If we all paid just 2.8% tax the country would collapse, so how does the PM get away with it?”
“Why are the likes of cleaners, fast-food workers, hotel workers, hospital staff and security guards all heavily subsidising the lifestyles of the super-rich?”