Monday, April 26, 2010

NZ police hunting for Russian computer hacker...

Facebook profile circa 2006.Image via Wikipedia
NZ police looking for Russian computer hacker...




A Russian computer hacker is selling account details of millions of Facebook users - he may be hiding in New Zealand.

Police are hunting a Russian computer hacker who may have set up shop in New Zealand, selling the account details of millions of Facebook users.



Detectives from the National Cyber Crime Centre are investigating whether the hacker Kirllos is using New Zealand as a base.



He's offering to sell Facebook user names and passwords on an underground hacker forum.


What does PM John Key know about this hacker? When he is in the country, I guess?  Does Kirllos have Key's personal information, I wonder? Hello John Key, are you there?






Acknowledgements: © 2010 NZCity, NewsTalkZB
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Tom tailor said...

Surely, that's my 2 cents worth. You should finish what you're doing if it isn't working for you although I can thank my friend lawyer for showing Diet Pills to me. I'm very value conscious. In other words, but, in my opinion, it doesn't take a lot of brains to follow this. Weight Loss Gummies was an established contender. How long have they been at it? It's hard occasionally to find Weight Loss Gummies. I was one of those future leaders and it showed.

https://www.offerplox.com/weight-loss/ketoxplode/
https://www.offerplox.com/men-health/prostadine-reviews/