Sunday, January 10, 2010

More cyber monitoring of websites by operators and police in NZ...

More cyber monitoring of online breaches of court-imposed name suppression orders is leading to more monitoring of websites by operators and police...




TradeMe

Authorities are stepping up cyber-monitoring efforts amid online breaches of name suppression.

Last week, the identity of a New Zealand comedian was revealed on a TradeMe message board. The comedian is facing a charge relating to sexual connection with a child aged under twelve. The comedian's name and the TV show involved were revealed.

TradeMe is now cracking down on postings. Trust and safety manager Chris Budge says they swiftly removed the posts.

Police say they are also keeping a closer eye on the internet.

In a separate incident, blogger Cameron Slater has already appeared in court for breaking name-suppression orders online.




Acknowledgements: © 2010 NZCity, NewsTalkZB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time too thank the posters for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

So I just got a email from my girl friend that she has been sleeping with my dad!!! So like any pissed boy friend I have selected to download every naked flick I have of her to the world wide web. I have uploaded the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I would like too take some time out thank the active members for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

So I just got a msg from my girl friend that she has been sleeping with another guy!!! So like any sad boy friend I have selected to upload every sexy photo I have of her to the net. I have uploaded the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!